I have been using this rom since 2 weeks and i have no words to explain how good it is. It is the best unofficial gingerbread rom i have used so far.
Faster and smoother than Froyo. Battery backup is excellent compared to other gingerbread roms from Mik_os and Andy
Things you will need:
1. Boot your phone in clockworkmod recovery.
2. Wipe data/factory and cache partition
3. In the advanced menu wipe Dalvik cache and Battery stats
4. Format /sdcard and then mount USB storage. Now copy the rom to the sdcard
5. Finally choose install from sdcard and choose the rom. After installing rom install gapps.
6. Thats it. Reboot your phone and enjoy this version of gingerbread.
Quadrant Benchmark Test
Neocore Benchmark Test